12 DAY BOTSWANA AND VICTORIA FALLS TOUR
Combine the spectacular Okavango Delta with the vast expanse of the Kalahari. Visit the elephant capital of Africa, Chobe National Park and complete your tour with a visit to the majestic Victoria Falls.
- Inland Delta
- Bushmen interaction
- Sleep out under the stars(subject to season)
- Chobe River boat cruises
- Victoria Fall
- Language: English (Other language guides can be arranged subject to availability)
- Pax: 1-12 guests
- Transport: 4WD safari vehicles, light aircraft, minibus
- Luggage: Soft sided bags/20kg maximum inclusive of hand luggage.
CENTRAL KALAHARI GAME RESERVE
Upon arrival at Maun Airpot, guests will be met by our representative and transferred by light aircraft to the border of the Central Kalahari Game Reserve (CKGR).
Guests will be transferred to Camp Kalahari /Similar
While here, guests will explore Kalahari animals on day and night game drives or enjoy an excursion with the local Bushmen.
The day is rounded off with dinner under the stars, listening to the sounds of the African bush.
Overnight at Camp Kalahari Breakfast,lunch and dinner.
A scheduled light aircraft will transfer guests in to the heart of the Okavango Delta, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Camp Okavango is situated a unique and exclusive African safari camp is situated on the remote Nxaragha Island. This hidden treasure, in the heart of the permanent Okavango Delta, assures its guests of an unparalleled year-round water wilderness experience.
Daily activities include game drives, water activities(subject to water levels)
Overnight at Camp Okavango- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
CHOBE NATIONAL PARK
This morning, guests will be transferred by light aircraft to Kasane Airpot, the part of the country where 4 countries- Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Zimbabwe- meet.
A safari vehicle will transfer guests to Chobe Game Lodge. This is the only permanent game lodge situated within the famous Chobe National Park, one of Botswana’s premier venues for guests to explore Chobe National Park and the Chobe River.
The lodge offers best in facilities, which include a large swimming pool, riverside Boma, library, billiards, cigar bar, spar as well as gym. Activities on offer include game drives and boat cruises.
Overnight at Chobe Game Lodge- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
VICTORIA FALLS, ZIMBABWE
Guests will be transferred by vehicle across the border to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. The transfer will take approximately 1.5hours depending on the border crossing time.
The Victoria Falls are just a few minutes from the hotel. ‘The smoke that thunders’ or ‘Mosi-oa Tunya’ in the local dialect, is clearly audible and visible from the hotel.
Overnight at Vicfalls Safari Lodge/ Avani Livingstone Hotel- Breakfast
- Accommodation: As per itinerary
- Meals: 11 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 9 dinners
- Drinks: Selected local brand drinks
- Transfers: Scheduled air and road transfers
- Activities: Game drive, Bushmen interaction, water based activities, nature walks, bird watching, fishing, Chobe River cruises.
- International and regional scheduled flights visas.
- Travel. medical and personal accident insurance
- Gratuities and items of personal nature
- Excursions not detailed in the itinerary
- Private charters/transfers or specialized guides
- Premium brand drinks